Wednesday 9 December 2009

Idea number one



I've been toying with this idea all day.

Tilt shift miniatures are fascinating. They take real objects and make them look like little models and I really like them. This image is one I tried out a few months back when I was fooling around with my camera. I liked the effect so much that I joined an online tilt shift community.

Typically me, however, I forgot about it after a few weeks because I was busy with other college stuff and my full-time job. Today has got me thinking about it again and it could be quite a good idea for the graded unit. It's something I like so I don't think I'll get bored after four months. They're also really interesting photo's if you get them right, and I've seen some terrible examples online.

I also discovered this evening that Blurb (an online book publisher) can create an amazing hardback book from a personal blog. I tried it out earlier with the few posts I've made here so far and it looked amazing. I'm definitely keeping this blog and will publish it at the end of the unit as part of my evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment