Thursday 17 December 2009

Second idea


I took this shot of one of my kittens and a miniature model I had lying around a few weeks ago. It was inspired by the artist Slinkachu

I really like his work and I'm starting to wonder if I should be doing this instead of the miniature fakes. I'm still going into Edinburgh on Saturday to get a bunch of shots of the trains before I make up my mind. For practice, earlier today, I downloaded a shot of Waverley train station. I had a go at the miniature fake effect after I'd watched a photoshop tutorial. The final image was okay but it didn't really blow my skirt up to be honest and that's why I'm now thinking about other ideas.

All I really know at this stage is that I don't want to just take a photo and chuck it into my final 10 images. I want to have a lot of post production in Photoshop and Lightroom 'cos I find that to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment