Thursday 17 December 2009

Permission granted!

Hi Alan,

Sorry for the late reply.

Saturday the 19th is okay for your photo shoot. I’m afraid we can’t allow the use of a tripod and flash when you are taking your photos.

Can you please sign in at the Network rail Reception (opposite Platform 1) before you commence and bring along photographic ID.

Regards

Darren


Oh God! Now I'm officially a bit nervous. This is the first time I've ever put myself in a situation where I know members of the public are going to challenge me. Mind you, my tutor did say to wear a high-vis vest and people will think I'm a member of staff.

As far as not being able to use flash and the tripod goes I'm not too concerned. I'll just need to get there at midday for the maximum light and if necessary I'll just balance the camera on a wall and use the cable release.

I'm now going to do some online research about Waverley to try and scout the best photography locations in the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment